Webinar algoWatt sulla Mobility-as-a-Service e le soluzioni per la gestione della mobilità sostenibile

By |2020-04-02T14:57:03+02:002.04.20|Comunicati Stampa, Notizie|

Giovedì 9 aprile alle 15.00 si terrà il Webinar gratuito “eMaaS la piattaforma on-demand per la gestione di una mobilità combinata, personalizzata e sostenibile”, dedicato da algoWatt alla Mobility-as-a-Service. L’obiettivo dell’appuntamento organizzato da algoWatt S.p.A., greentech solutions company quotata sul MTA di Borsa Italiana, è quello di presentare la soluzione per la gestione e l’erogazione di servizi di trasporto secondo il concetto MaaS. [...]

Webinar algoWatt per l’energy management: dal telecontrollo alle comunità energetiche

By |2020-03-27T17:54:45+01:0026.03.20|Comunicati Stampa, Notizie|

Giovedì 2 aprile dalle 15:00 si terrà il “Webinar algoWatt per l’energy management: dal telecontrollo alle comunità energetiche - Le nostre soluzioni per la gestione delle risorse energetiche, il mercato elettrico, la gestione della flessibilità, le smart e minigrid, con un focus sulle nascenti Comunità Energetiche”.  Il webinar è rivolto alla community delle aziende e dei professionisti che si [...]

Webinar algoWatt su Operations & Maintenance nelle rinnovabili

By |2020-03-24T08:28:03+01:0023.03.20|Comunicati Stampa, Notizie|

Giovedì 26 marzo si terrà dalle 15:00 il "Webinar algoWatt su Operations & Maintenance per gli impianti da fonti rinnovabili: Le nostre soluzioni per ridurre i tempi di intervento, migliorare i rendimenti di produzione energetica e aumentare la sostenibilità" organizzato da algoWatt S.p.A., greentech solutions company quotata [...]

algoWatt: the new GreenTech Company is born from the merger of TerniEnergia and Softeco

By |2020-03-05T11:43:47+01:005.03.20|News, Press Release|

The company focuses for approximately 90% on digital solutions for sustainable economy through a new business model based on as-a-service software and for the remaining 10% on O&M activities for renewable energy plants Through the 3 Business Units, it focuses on the urban energy, [...]

The Shareholders’ Meeting approves the new company name and the transfer of the registered office

By |2020-03-03T10:24:51+01:002.03.20|News, Press Release|

Green light to the proposal to amend art. 1 of the Bylaws, which provides that the Company will be renamed "algoWatt S.p.A." and that the registered office will be transferred to Milano   The Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of TerniEnergia Spa, a company listed on [...]

Registered in the commercial register of the deed of merger by incorporation of Softeco Sismat Srl into TerniEnergia SpA

By |2020-03-03T10:22:22+01:0028.02.20|News, Press Release|

Update of the corporate events calendar: management presentation webinar 4 March 2020 at 6.00 p.m.   TerniEnergia, a smart company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange's electronic share market (MTA) and part of the Italeaf Group, TerniEnergia, smart company listed on the Italian Stock [...]

Signed the deed of merger by incorporation of Softeco Sismat Srl in TerniEnergia SpA

By |2020-03-02T17:24:54+01:0020.02.20|News, Press Release|

TerniEnergia, a smart company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange's electronic share market (MTA) and part of the Italeaf Group, TerniEnergia, smart company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (MTA) of Borsa Italiana and part of Italeaf Group - following the press releases issued [...]

Agreement between Softeco and Sea-Side for the implementation of an integrated system of “Predictive Energy Analytics”

By |2020-03-04T17:30:22+01:006.02.20|Green Enterprise & Cities, Highlights, News, Press Release|

TerniEnergia, a smart company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange's electronic share market (MTA) and part of the Italeaf Group, announces that the digital company Softeco Sismat has signed an industrial and commercial partnership with Seaside, an Italgas Group company operating in the energy [...]

The Board of Directors approves the new name and the change of registered office

By |2020-03-02T17:39:57+01:0029.01.20|News, Press Release|

Proposal to the Shareholders' Meeting to change the company name to AlgoWatt S.p.A. and transfer the registered office to Milan. Following the merger by incorporation of Softeco Sismat Srl into TerniEnergia, the main operational headquarters will be located in Genova The new name linked [...]

Signed a preliminary contract with Buttol Srl for the sale of the biodigestion and biomethane production plant under construction in Calimera (LE)

By |2020-03-02T17:40:06+01:006.01.20|News, Press Release|

Amount of the transaction equal to Euro 2.9 million Closing expected by March 2020, following the inclusion of the transaction in the Group's Recovery and Relaunch Plan   TerniEnergia, a smart company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange's electronic share market (MTA) and part [...]

Load More Posts