WHAT THEY ARE
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installation of cookies may also require the consent of the User.
Users who view the site, will enter the minimum amount of information in the devices in use, which are computers and mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies” saved in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
Disabling cookies some of the features of the site may not work properly.
There are various types of cookies, some to make more effective use of the Site, others to enable certain features.
Our cookies allow you to store your preferences, avoid re-enter the same information several times and analyze the use of the site to optimize the browsing experience.
In this site, according to current legislation, we are not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of the following methods:
- By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
These solutions may prevent you from using or viewing parts of the Website.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED
session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
2.Analytical cookies and cookies for analysis of third-party services: This information is used for anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. These types of cookies collect data anonymously on the activity of users and how it arrived on the site: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. In particular, the site may currently or in the future use Google Analytics (more information). Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains external to the site.
3.Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software: This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
4.Profiling cookies: are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
On our site we do not use profiling cookies.
WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES
CHANGE COOKIE PREFERENCES
HOW TO MODIFY VIA BROWSER COOKIE SETTINGS
Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change your browser settings to delete cookies or prevent them from being accepted automatically.
Below are a series of links to the guides for the settings related to the cookies of the main browsers.
We remind you that by disabling cookies in your browser, you will apply these settings to all websites and not only to this.
With the following Policy, AlgoWatt defines a clear discipline aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data carried out within the scope of the job duties, takes place – as expressly provided for in art. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and s.m.i. – in order to “protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular the right to the protection of personal data”.
Fundamental criteria of the Policy
1. AlgoWatt complies with the personal data protection law, the guidelines established by the government and other regulations. It has established an Operating Procedure to protect personal data that it implements with care, maintains and strives to continuously improve.
2. All persons, whether natural or legal, who operate on personal data on behalf of AlgoWatt and of which AlgoWatt owns or is responsible, are bound by compliance with this Policy.
3. AlgoWatt operates on personal data in compliance with the purposes determined by the customers, in accordance with the procedures established by the service agreement and the appointment received and in compliance with the rights of the data subject regarding access, rectification, cancellation, treatment limitations, management of notifications to recipients, portability, right of opposition and management of any automated decision-making processes, of data concerning them.
4. In case of violation AlgoWatt undertakes to proceed with the notification of the violation to the competent control authority or, if it is the Data Processor, in compliance with the procedures and times agreed with the customer.
Privacy Organization Chart
1. The Data Controller is the Company as a whole, represented by the President pro-tempore, as Legal Representative.
2. A Managing Director is appointed to the organization of the relevant activities the privacy supported by a Coordination Function, formed by the Head of Human Resources, Head of Business Unit and Function, in the delegated activities of organization and management of corporate privacy.
3. AlgoWatt exercises control over access to the data, appointing processors through its Coordination Function to authorize the Managing Director.
4. AlgoWatt Personnel is adequately trained and informed about the Regulation, the Company Policy and the Operating Procedures, so as to be appropriately responsible and prepared for the treatment activities.
1. AlgoWatt implements technical and organizational measures aimed at guaranteeing a level of safety appropriate to the risk, adapting and differentiating them according to the method of treatment.
2. In the event that he acts as Data Processor, he coordinates with the Client (Owner or Manager) in order to define the most appropriate measures in line with the provisions of the Privacy Regulations.
3. The accounts of the persons in charge of processing are unequivocal, not shared by them, in order to guarantee the security of the data and in the utmost respect of the Customer. To this end AlgoWatt requires the Customer, if the employees work directly with it, to support AlgoWatt in the application of this policy.
4. Data transfer policies involve the use of tools that use encryption and secure protocols (i.e. SSH). AlgoWatt in this regard, in general, does not support the use of electronic mail for this purpose and tends to agree with its customers a common line for the maximum guarantee and protection of the treatment.
5. Paper treatments: in the case of paper treatments there are procedures and best practices to follow to ensure maximum confidentiality.
All requests relating to the exercise of their data rights must be addressed to AlgoWatt S.p.a, Via De Marini 1 – Torre WTC, 16149 Genoa (Italy) or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information pursuant to EU Regulation 679/16 of 27 April 2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/16 of 27 April 2016 (EU General Regulation on personal data protection), we inform that AlgoWatt will record personal data in its archives both on paper and electronic media, and they are processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations in a manner that guarantees security and confidentiality.
With reference to the processing of data, we inform you that regarding the sending of the CV:
• are processed on paper and with electronic tools for the exact fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations as well as for an effective management of personnel selection.
• without prejudice to communications and disclosures carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be processed only by AlgoWatt personnel who are adequately informed and appointed, who is responsible for selection and possibly disseminated to other Group companies as recipients for the same purposes.
• the data will be processed for the duration of the personnel selection phase and in any case no later than 12 months.
• Failure to give consent to the treatment determines the impossibility of achieving the intended purposes.
• Personal data will be processed manually and will not be used for any type of profiling.
Rights of the interested party
Ex art 12, 13 and from the art from 15 to 22
Interested parties may request the Data Controller to access data concerning them, their deletion, correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for and the opposition to processing in the case of legitimate interest of the holder.
Interested parties, moreover, have the right to receive data in a structured format, in common and legible by automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another holder without impediments. Interested parties have the right to revoke the consent given for marketing purposes at any time, as well as to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
Interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State in which they normally reside or work or of the State in which the alleged violation has occurred.
art 34 communication of an infringement
In the event that the measures taken were not sufficient to prevent a violation, an accident or in general an event that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity or availability (resilience) of personal data, AlgoWatt will act in compliance with the provisions of its Security Policy, pursuant to Article 34 of the EU Regulation 679/16, by communicating the same to the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority) and to the interested party on time and without undue delay.
The data controller is AlgoWatt S.p.a, with registered office in Milan, C.so Magenta85 – 20123, represented by its managing director Laura Bizzarri reachable, for the communications provided and indicated in the rights of the interested party, by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or through registered letter with return receipt to the address of the registered office.
Use of third-party services
This information is provided and valid only for the website www.algowatt.com and not for any other websites that the user can access through hyperlinks that may be present on the AlgoWatt site (wwwalgowatt.com).
Consultation of the www.algowatt.com site in connection with third-party services or connection to third-party sites may require the User’s acceptance of additional privacy policies. You must read and accept these additional privacy policies to use these third-party services or sites.