Pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 679/16 of 27 April 2016 (EU General Regulation on personal data protection), we inform that AlgoWatt will record personal data in its archives both on paper and electronic media, and they are processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations in a manner that guarantees security and confidentiality.
With reference to the processing of data, we inform you that regarding the sending of the CV:
• are processed on paper and with electronic tools for the exact fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations as well as for an effective management of personnel selection.
• without prejudice to communications and disclosures carried out in compliance with legal obligations, the data may be processed only by AlgoWatt personnel who are adequately informed and appointed, who is responsible for selection and possibly disseminated to other Group companies as recipients for the same purposes.
• the data will be processed for the duration of the personnel selection phase and in any case no later than 12 months.
• Failure to give consent to the treatment determines the impossibility of achieving the intended purposes.
• Personal data will be processed manually and will not be used for any type of profiling.
Rights of the interested party
Ex art 12, 13 and from the art from 15 to 22
Interested parties may request the Data Controller to access data concerning them, their deletion, correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for and the opposition to processing in the case of legitimate interest of the holder.
Interested parties, moreover, have the right to receive data in a structured format, in common and legible by automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, to transmit them to another holder without impediments. Interested parties have the right to revoke the consent given for marketing purposes at any time, as well as to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
Interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the Member State in which they normally reside or work or of the State in which the alleged violation has occurred.
art 34 communication of an infringement
In the event that the measures taken were not sufficient to prevent a violation, an accident or in general an event that could compromise the confidentiality, integrity or availability (resilience) of personal data, AlgoWatt will act in compliance with the provisions of its Security Policy, pursuant to Article 34 of the EU Regulation 679/16, by communicating the same to the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority) and to the interested party on time and without undue delay.
The data controller is AlgoWatt S.p.a, with registered office in Milan, C.so Magenta85 – 20123, represented by its managing director Laura Bizzarri reachable, for the communications provided and indicated in the rights of the interested party, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through registered letter with return receipt to the address of the registered office.
Use of third-party services
This information is provided and valid only for the website www.algowatt.com and not for any other websites that the user can access through hyperlinks that may be present on the AlgoWatt site (wwwalgowatt.com).
Consultation of the www.algowatt.com site in connection with third-party services or connection to third-party sites may require the User’s acceptance of additional privacy policies. You must read and accept these additional privacy policies to use these third-party services or sites.